PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 04-13-2011, 11:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 474.31 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by barry View Post
Thanks, bazzer!

Never did think to go to the bottom of the page, for some reason....

Cheers!
Jim
Old 04-13-2011, 10:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.41 MB
Im glad i could help. The thing with Wiswesser plans are they are 90 % accurate, a few more so! So, haveing said that, get some photos out to confirm the other 10%!!!!! His Yorktown class carriers cant even be built right because the hull lines dont line up right. You have to redraw those, or do like i did and go to the other big, quality plans servie in the world, Floating-drydock.com. His plans are direct copies from the Navy, archives, etc. They are also more expensive! I just finished building except for some details that still need to be added, a Perry class frigate from Wiswesser plans and the only prob was some of the superstructure and minor detail placement. Wiswesser plans are cheaper because their very basic, but they will get you there! I just recently bought some wiswesser Airship plans, but from a different provider, Loyalhanna dockyard for a future build of the Hindenburg and Shenandoah. Wiswesser plans are offered by Loyalhannah(they are the most expensive), some guy on ebay(middle of the road), and windjammer(the cheapest), again all the same plans!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 474.31 MB
Yes, I believe I have seen and bought some of these plans off of eBay from some guy who sticks his own label over the original creator's name in the upper right hand corner box....I'm looking at one such plan of the USS Olympia right now!

Not sure when but some day I will have the time to use these plans to do at least a basic paper ship model of one of the ships I have the plans for which I have not seen anyone else attempt yet.

Cheers!
Jim
Old 04-14-2011, 08:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.41 MB
Glad this info is of some help Jim. Im getting ready to order a sub plan or 2. Ill email him (windjammer) tonight to see if hes still in business and if his site needs updateing. Best of luck.
Old 04-28-2011, 01:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Modelarstwo okr?towe

special issue will be available on 14th May. The kit includes also USS S-25 in black camo.

Samples:

Google Adsense