PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 05-03-2011, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
Your tugs are simply wonderful, Jerry! great idea with the fenders!

Wyvern
Old 05-03-2011, 12:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via MSN to Jerry V
Thanks, I am glad you like the models. I haven´t thought about releasing them yet.
And if they´re going to be released I have to make some changes to make parts fit and look better.
Also I found out I forgot to add the steering wheel which need to be added as well.

Jerry
Previously build; R.M.S. Titanic, 1:200 scale
Currently building; S.S. Nomadic 1:250 scale
Old 11-06-2017, 06:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.28 MB
Those tugs are beautiful Jerry! Any plans to release them? I recently built a 1:200 model Titanic from an old Alan Rose book, these tugs would compliment it perfectly!
Old 11-07-2017, 09:21 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
I don't see any tug model pictures Jerry, what have you done with them ?? Sooooo WhiteStarLine, how could you see the model photographs ????

John.
Old 11-07-2017, 09:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 24.12 MB
The known Photobucket problem. Either you pay or start upload to another image host.
Google Adsense
Old 11-07-2017, 05:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnMGD View Post
I don't see any tug model pictures Jerry, what have you done with them ?? Sooooo WhiteStarLine, how could you see the model photographs ????

John.
Have you looked at the earlier pictures in this thread John? If you can't see them either then you need to apply the Photo-Bucket fix to your browser.

This one is for Chrome Browser ...
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...flicjjgj?hl=en

This one is for FireFox browser ... https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ix/?src=search

The fix works well for me, but I only use Chrome and Opera (Which is FF based). I've not heard of a fix for IE, Edge, or any other browsers.
Old 11-08-2017, 01:54 AM

John,

My default browser is Safari (I have an iMac), but will look on Chrome (my second browser) if can get them on my screen.
I have installed the Photo bucket fix to Chrome on my computer, but just works partially, I see some pictures, but most of them I can't see. :( The ones that are not visible are in thread #1, 31, 32, 34, 42, 43 and 48.
Soooo, I see that Photo bucket, is a very user unfriendly company, why do people still use this service ???? I aways upload my pictures directly to this forum, which works excellent !!

Last edited by JohnMGD; 11-08-2017 at 02:23 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:49 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Using the fix with Chrome, the only pictures blocked to me in this thread are in post #1.

However ... I do still have my own Photobucket account open. Dunno if that affects the situation at all.

You ask " why do people still use this service ???? " The answer to that is in the dates of the actual posts we're looking at here. Back then PB was probably the most convenient method of 3rd party hosting for pictures, from where you could post the same pictures to several different forums, and in my case it was also a useful place to store ALL my pictures ... FOR FREE!

All this changed a few months back, when PB decided to start charging commercial rates for their services, which were far in excess for us hobby users. I too am now using the PM facilities to post pictures, but if we ALL start flooding it for 3rd party hosting,their bandwidth will soon get horribly congested, and they too may have to restrict or moneytise the system.

Bottom line being ... If you still can't see the tugs ... let me know and I'll copy and paste a few more for you.

Appologies to JerryV for nicking your pics mate.

Last edited by JohnM; 11-08-2017 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:58 AM

Thanks John,

I have an account too, on Photobucket, but never used it. I tried to log in to the site but my screen froze trying to do this, so I will try later if this will work as you told by staying logged in to see the pictures.

John.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:02 AM

I just tried with Photobucket logged in, and it works, see all the pictures now, although not on #1

John.

PS: Right now I listening to some good music on Radio Caroline, maybe some of you are interested in this station, if yes, look here:
Radio Caroline

John.
Google Adsense