PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 11-08-2017, 11:12 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I think Jerry must have taken the post #1 pictures down. I've noticed it on other threads where the account has been closed, or pictures removed from PB.

I shall leave all mine in the library so they can still be seen by a 'fixed' browser, but I don't doubt that PB will eventually close my account down. I did take advantage of their offer to send me a complete free download when they first announced the new charges. It took a week to come through, but I don't suppose I was the only one that asked.

PS: I remember going out on a boat trip to visit radio Caroline. Musta been from Clacton when I was on my Honeymoon. Not a lot of bread in me pocket back then ... Golden Wedding Anniversary bin an' gorn since then though.
Old 11-08-2017, 06:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 145.94 MB
If you're interested, Paper Shipwright has a model of the SS Nomadic, the ferry tender that met the Titanic in Cherbourg. She's also seen in the James Cameron movie when Molly Brown boarded. It's in 1/250 scale, I would think it could be rescaled to 1/200. I don't have it (yet!) so can't comment on it but looks nice.
https://www.papershipwright.co.uk/ss-nomadic/
Old 11-11-2017, 12:07 AM

Total Downloaded: 4.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceM View Post
If you're interested, Paper Shipwright has a model of the SS Nomadic, the ferry tender that met the Titanic in Cherbourg. She's also seen in the James Cameron movie when Molly Brown boarded. It's in 1/250 scale, I would think it could be rescaled to 1/200. I don't have it (yet!) so can't comment on it but looks nice.
https://www.papershipwright.co.uk/ss-nomadic/

I've seen the Nomadic model and I'm tempted to purchase it honestly, would make a fantastic Cherbourg scene!
Old 11-12-2017, 10:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via MSN to Jerry V
Good evening, thanks for your messages and sorry for my late reply. I didn't get notified by mail of new messages. Yes the photo's are gone because of the known photobucket problem. This affected all of my buildtreads including the forementioned Nomadic, and my 1:200 scale Titanic buildlogs. As for now I am not intending to release these tugs, as my computer has crashed and I lost a lot of files. Alltough, these might be in storage somewhere.

Thanks for posting up some pictures of this build John, not to worry!

With regards,

Jerry
Previously build; R.M.S. Titanic, 1:200 scale
Currently building; S.S. Nomadic 1:250 scale
Old 11-12-2017, 07:23 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.28 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry V View Post
Good evening, thanks for your messages and sorry for my late reply. I didn't get notified by mail of new messages. Yes the photo's are gone because of the known photobucket problem. This affected all of my buildtreads including the forementioned Nomadic, and my 1:200 scale Titanic buildlogs. As for now I am not intending to release these tugs, as my computer has crashed and I lost a lot of files. Alltough, these might be in storage somewhere.

Thanks for posting up some pictures of this build John, not to worry!

With regards,

Jerry

No worries Jerry! If you ever decide to release them please let me know!
RMS Titanic 1:200
Google Adsense