PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 02-02-2012, 11:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Ahoy Boats - that's a beautiful job, as always, on the Maryland. I love those older battleships especially the "Big 5."

Paul
Old 02-03-2012, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 302.42 MB
Boats,

I realize now I wasn't clear in my post. I'm wondering what card models of the Pearl Harbor BBs exist in their 1941 fit. I've seen Arizona (Digital Navy) and Oklahoma (Modelik). Know of any others?

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum, ex-NASA flack and amateur PH scholar)
Old 02-03-2012, 11:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by umtutsut View Post
Boats,

I realize now I wasn't clear in my post. I'm wondering what card models of the Pearl Harbor BBs exist in their 1941 fit. I've seen Arizona (Digital Navy) and Oklahoma (Modelik). Know of any others?

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum, ex-NASA flack and amateur PH scholar)

Ahoy umtutsut
No sir there are none in the 1941 fit, The Arizona and Oklahoma are the only ones. about 31 years ago a fellow named of WT Watkins waterlines model. He produced 1n 1/350 The west Virginia, Colorado and Maryland in 1941 fit. Also the Nevada Oklahoma.Also the Tennesesee class. Now is never heard from again I tried 5 years ago in pursuite in locateing him if he still is in buisness some of the fellas here prabaly knew of him to. But aagain sorry to say there are no publishers of the other Battleships in 1941 fit.

boats
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulhelfrich View Post
Ahoy Boats - that's a beautiful job, as always, on the Maryland. I love those older battleships especially the "Big 5."

Paul

Ahoy Paul
Thank you very much for your reply on my Battleship Maryland. something about these old Battlewaggons has fasinated a lot of modlers. Back in the old days the Battleship inspired a lot of young men in to joining the Navy they all wanted to be Battleship sailors. The old Battlewaggons at Battleship row were one of the kind and was never made like them again. thanks Paul your Intepid is wonderfull you done a axceptional and wonderfull job on her and done her justice thanks Paul.

boats