PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 06-22-2012, 11:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Help wanted!!!

Hello, I am new here and to paper modeling. I am an industrial design student and at this moment in need of help. I have this Yacht design(modeled in rhino 3d) and I need to make a paper model of it for Tuesday. No instructions needed and no details, I just need to see if someone can make some ready to print/cut papers of the yacht model for me. I can pay for your work but of course message me how much do you ask. I am sorry i don't know if I'm asking too much, the design is very simple, I just don't know how to cut paper so it has the curvature of the hull of my design. I'm sorry if what I asked is just impossible, I just can't seem to figure out the cuts for this.

All I need is the Hull, wooden deck, the center cabins or structure and the feature that holds the transparent photovoltaic panels.

Size: US paper (it's small)

Here is the design:
Attached Thumbnails
Help wanted!!!-paper-model-1.jpg   Help wanted!!!-paper-model-2.jpg   Help wanted!!!-paper-model-3.jpg   Help wanted!!!-paper-model-4.jpg   Help wanted!!!-paper-model-5.jpg  

Last edited by Jmac20; 06-22-2012 at 11:46 AM.
Google Adsense
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 AM

Also if anyone needs more screenshots or if you have Rhino I can provide you with more material.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 AM

You need to collect photos of models?
What size model?
Old 06-22-2012, 12:33 PM

I'm sorry?

Well I just need someone that can make a ready to print and cut paper of my Yacht design. The size of the paper model has to be about the largest you can make the hull of the boat in an 8.5" x 11" standard us paper.

I only need the cut outs of the hull (the the reverse bow as in the design) the deck(wooden on the design BUT I only need the cut out you don't have to put a wooden texture) and the center cabin with the two circular mirrors also if you can make a cutout of the structure that holds the photovoltaic panels. It would be great but I can do that one no problem, so it's not that much work.
Old 06-22-2012, 12:38 PM

This is a top view(OTE: the pool on the back is not at all necessary in the paper model so pay no attention to that :P):
Attached Thumbnails
Help wanted!!!-paper-model-6.jpg  
Google Adsense