PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 09-12-2012, 06:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.83 MB
Various ships in my collection

It seems there are a lot of new guys here who have never been introduced to many great models that are available so I am posting what I have built and you can decide if they are worth building or not. In order we have the Krakus, Calypso, Dan Ferry, Lila Wineda, Hvalspund, Sarubi, And I don't remember the last one. I also have the EMILIANA which is a small frieighter but I have no pic but here is te link for it. Coastal Freighter Emiliana

If anyone wants any of these they are all free and I will direct you to them. I have also built the Lavidia which was free when first published but I don't believe it is anymore, That is a beautful and strange ship.
Attached Thumbnails
Various ships in my collection-pdrm0417.jpg   Various ships in my collection-pdrm0418.jpg   Various ships in my collection-pdrm0727.jpg   Various ships in my collection-pdrm0493.jpg   Various ships in my collection-gedc0292.jpg  

Various ships in my collection-hsb09.jpg   Various ships in my collection-paddle-wheel-1.jpg   Various ships in my collection-civil-war-ship.jpg  
Google Adsense