PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM

Total Downloaded: 357.33 MB
New 1:200 Scale RMS Titanic from MAŁY MODELARZ

Park,

If you decide to order your model from GPM, have a look at this new 1:200 scale full hull model of the RMS Titanic, that has just been released by publisher MAŁY MODELARZ:
GPM - TITANIC cz.1 MM 10-12/2010r - 1/200

I think the first part (of two parts) has been released, and that there is one more to be published. That makes three very big and detailed 1:200 scale models of the RMS Titanic so far, including the GOMIX-Fly Model and Schrieber-Bogen ones.

Next year (in the summer?) we will have a fourth RMS Titanic model in this large scale, from the new Polish SZKUTNIK publishers. It will probably be the 'definitive' 1:200 scale model, with a super-detailed hull, made up by many small sections. There will, in fact, be a series of three Olympic class liners, the RMS Olympic in war-time dazzle paint (I think the first to be published, in the spring of 2013) and later in the year also the WW1 hospital ship HMHS Britannic, in the same massive scale and level of detail.

Bengt

PS.
For your model building inspiration, I can also recommend a look at Helmut Wiesel's super-detailed 1:200 scale Fly Model Titanic at Kartonbau.de: TITANIC, Fly, 1 : 200, Bilder vom Baufortschritt - Seite 15 - Bauberichte Schiffe - Kartonbau.de - Alles rund ums Kartonmodell
Old 12-06-2012, 06:35 PM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Thumbs up

Some very nice model links there from you Bengt.... seriously nice models
Old 12-07-2012, 08:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 1.33 MB
Thank you very much for all the information. That sunk Titanic is something! Not sure if I am quite up to a 1/200 Titanic just yet but would be a great one to do. I did a number of German ships years ago along with all different paper subjects. I used to do larger scale plastic models but they are just to expensive now a days. Paper is just a great alternative and most look outstanding when well done. Everyone is so nice on this forum. Thank you all !!

Stringfly <>+++
Park
Old 12-07-2012, 02:31 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
the tacshen model is still about also