PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 04-21-2009, 08:06 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
ok, comp working stable now, new motherboar and processor (intel dual core 2.9ghz bundle) no updates on either ship, having a heatwave here and i do not do well in heat especialy when you have no air conditioning. when it cools i'll give some textual updates. thats all for now, time to drag my sweaty butt back to someplace in the house where its less than 90 degrees -.-
Old 04-22-2009, 03:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to treadhead1952
Time to start working on some of that designer brew stashed in the fridge.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:12 PM

ok, update time...its cooled off quite a bit, recived a notice from the county DA notifying me that my traffic ticket was never paid (ok, so check made out to the state of california lost?) DMV informed so when i go to renew my lisence in 2011 that it will be on hold until paid and can't register my truck for 2010 till paid, explaining to said DA about the situation and even took in the copy of the check and the recipt for the delivery confirmation. told still unpaid after the due date and said i have 14 days to submit atleast 25% of the fine before a warrent is issued for my arrest...blegh, so another $75 i have to shell out...so long gas money -.- any way repulse still on hold, badsworth coming along nicely, working on the superstructure and foredeck goodies. hope to have pix soon. nother thing on hold till i send the state money. if the officer had waited another 2 minutes to issue the ticket or i kept going..well keep going and get charged with evading arrest the failure to turn on headlights ticket woulda been invalid since it was issued at 6:28am and the sunrise well within 30 minutes of sunrise was 7am on that day. wish me luck on keeping the law off my heiny.
Old 04-24-2009, 10:52 PM

ok, today work continues on the badsworth. prop shaft tunnels installed, 3 out of 6 stairways installed and getting more in to fiddly bits.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:31 AM

ok, little update here a day late....ticket taken care of thanks to a babysitting gig i got, yeah me as a babysitter..heh...any way badsworth coming along nicely...dusted off the repulse, got a blood blister that popped on my right hand at the fold where my index finger meets the palm of my hand because the air cleaner lid wing nut was over tightened. had a power loss on my truck and figured the bailing wire holding the choke open rattled off. today the HMS prince of wales and the sheffield will arrive, those will be built after the repules....any one see a theme going here? anyhoo...need coffee and some ointment on this raw spot >.< then gotta finish the underwater bits o the badsworth and get back to the deck goodies
Google Adsense