PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 01-19-2015, 01:53 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Warhammer command and control craft

This is my latest design to complement the previous warhammer small boat flotilla. I was considering the build thread in the Alternate dimension section but it can also be built here as well, since it is a watercraft of sorts. I was trying to make it simple but it seems that I am at it again, trying to cram a lot of details into it. Here is a teaser as to where I am at at the moment in the build process. If I upload the plans, keep in mind, that they are subject to cut and fit as needed parts. Lamination's will decide how thick some of the panels will fit and you will need to adjust as needed. Enjoy and soon I will start to post some build sequences for your enjoyment.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer command and control craft-049.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-053.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 01-19-2015, 04:38 PM

Total Downloaded: 3.47 GB
Looking on with interest. Sure it will be another interesting/informative build.
Old 01-20-2015, 08:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 499.03 MB
lOOKS INTERESTING!

WYVERN
Old 01-21-2015, 06:46 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lapinski View Post
Looking on with interest. Sure it will be another interesting/informative build.
Thanks for looking in and it will also be full of details like my other builds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
lOOKS INTERESTING!

WYVERN
This is the beta build and so far it it is coming along fine.

As with a boat build, the build starts from the hull up. Enjoy and see you all soon with more stuff.
Here is the start of the build and as with all boats, the build start from the bottom up. The last photo is of the interior and the parts can be used with other models as well. It is part of the plans for the Command and Control Boat.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer command and control craft-001.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-002.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-003.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-005.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-006.jpg  

Warhammer command and control craft-007.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-009.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-seats-interior.jpg  
Old 01-26-2015, 11:52 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Can't find this ship. Is it a Patoroch design?
Google Adsense
Old 01-26-2015, 12:12 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott View Post
Can't find this ship. Is it a Patoroch design?
Negative, it is my design which goes with my other Warhammer riverine vessels.
Old 01-26-2015, 01:06 PM
Eternal Member

Here are some more photo updates on the hull build.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer command and control craft-010.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-011.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-012.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-013.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-014.jpg  

Warhammer command and control craft-015.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-016.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-017.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-018.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-019.jpg  

Old 01-26-2015, 06:35 PM

Total Downloaded: 243.49 MB
We certainly understand the need for C2 vehicles. I like this concept and your interior design is quite good. I look forward to more of this thread.

Jeff
Old 01-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paperwarrior View Post
We certainly understand the need for C2 vehicles. I like this concept and your interior design is quite good. I look forward to more of this thread.

Jeff
Thanks for looking in. This version is the command and control and will have an array of electronic equipment inside, but the boat can be configured into a first aid medical craft, supply and troop transport or any other config that you can think of. This one will also have an upper control center cabin and hopefully a good selection of extra details.

Here are some more build photos. It is a bit slow going for now but it continues. Enjoy and see you all next posting.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer command and control craft-020.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-021.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-022.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-023.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-024.jpg  

Warhammer command and control craft-025.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-026.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-027.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-028.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-029.jpg  

Old 01-29-2015, 08:25 AM
Eternal Member

Warhammer command and control

More update photos of the build. At this stage, the vessel can go into different versions. The troop and supply version is the easiest, since it needs only a control station and some armaments. For the command and control, it will have an upper cabin, detailed interior and removable sections to look inside. Enjoy and see you all soon with more updates.
Attached Thumbnails
Warhammer command and control craft-030.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-031.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-032.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-033.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-034.jpg  

Warhammer command and control craft-035.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-036.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-037.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-038.jpg   Warhammer command and control craft-039.jpg  

Google Adsense