PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 02-08-2016, 05:12 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by deckape View Post
Ahoy shipmates
Back at it again just finished a bunch of builds now its time to turn to on the San Francisco A great kit a lot of parts but no sweat here gives the kit a lift. anyone who has one of these i9n their stash will not be disappointed the best thing is the kit instructions are all in English making life very easy for us. Here are the update pictures a lot more coming stay tuned.

Boats
is it still availible anywheres?
Old 02-09-2016, 10:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 627.66 MB
Forward superstructure construction

Ahoy Gents
Okay the build is still going strong I am still at it this truly a wonderful kit I would not suggest it for the novis at heart. with 10 full pages of parts its enough to keep you busy for a long while. I am concentrating on the forward part of the vessel instead of following the sequence of the instructions they have you all over the place so I started from the bow to stern. I am working on the navigation bridge and all the small fittings to conclude its assembly as follow. Below are the update construction of the navigation super structure the navigation deck will follow next I backed up all decks with vanilla file folder stock that can be purchased at office max or any stationary store in your neighborhood. Stay tuned for more pictures I will have them later this evening. also thank you fellas for your wonderful greeting of me being back where I belong love you guys.
Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0390.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0391.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0392.jpg  
Old 02-09-2016, 05:08 PM

Forward superstructuire continued

Ahoy
Okay last update for the day ole boats is getting tired been at this all day logged in 15 hours straight time to knock off ships work and save some more tomorrow. Taken from the last update the navigation bridge has been formed and installed along with a host of fittings here and there and there is more to come. no problems in the assembly the kit is great to build.
Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0393.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0394.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0395.jpg  
Old 02-10-2016, 10:58 PM

Forward Superstructure continued

Ahoy
Here is another update of the San Francisco Been at this for 17 hours straight today still have tons to do. Down hill slide on the forward superstructure assembly. I will have this completed tomorrow sometime, Next will be the funnel assembly and proceed aft then I will fit out the model starting from the bow to stern. Here are the update pix.

Boats
Attached Thumbnails
Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0400.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0401.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0402.jpg   Wilhelnshaven Uss. San Fransisco 1/250-sam_0403.jpg  
Old 02-11-2016, 06:03 AM

Total Downloaded: 18.58 MB
Nobody flies through these models faster than you, keep up the good work.
Google Adsense
Old 02-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
wow, it’s nice to see after all those years since I designed this model for Mowe Verlag in mid 1990 people can still take satisfaction from building it. Done by hand, before CAD took over it became very popular when first published.

Darius
Old 02-11-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBBLee View Post
wow, it’s nice to see after all those years since I designed this model for Mowe Verlag in mid 1990 people can still take satisfaction from building it. Done by hand, before CAD took over it became very popular when first published.

Darius
Ahoy thank you very much dear sir I am honored, you designed a beautiful kit I am enjoying myself on this kit Wilhelmshaven are my favorite kits in paper can't get enough of them. A truly clean kit very well engineered, Thank you sir for your design again I am honored.

Boats
Old 02-11-2016, 10:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
sooooooooo does anyone know if its still availible
Old 02-12-2016, 10:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Thank you for your kind comments. I’ve always believed it’s important to make models fun to build otherwise people would loose interest but in the real world this is almost impossible.Preferences amongst consumers vary radically and it’s basically impossible to make everybody happy. My answer to that was, design what I would like to build myself.

Herky, I believe Move Verlag is still operational. Although I haven’t been in contact I see their website is here: Papermodels, Cardmodels, Modelkits, Wilhelmshavener Modellbaubogen, Wilhelmshaven, Bastelbogen, Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau, Kartonmodelle, Architektur, Schiffe, Flugzeuge

Darius
Old 02-12-2016, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamBBLee View Post
Thank you for your kind comments. I’ve always believed it’s important to make models fun to build otherwise people would loose interest but in the real world this is almost impossible.Preferences amongst consumers vary radically and it’s basically impossible to make everybody happy. My answer to that was, design what I would like to build myself.

Herky, I believe Move Verlag is still operational. Although I haven’t been in contact I see their website is here: Papermodels, Cardmodels, Modelkits, Wilhelmshavener Modellbaubogen, Wilhelmshaven, Bastelbogen, Papiermodelle, Kartonmodellbau, Kartonmodelle, Architektur, Schiffe, Flugzeuge

Darius
Ahoy Thank you Sir This kit is designed just for me being an old Navy man I love these old pre war treaty class cruiser they were te last Washington treat designs under that program.Again you designed a Beautiful model. thank you sir.

Boats