PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 05-12-2009, 06:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
sheffield as a....pirate...ship???

yar..that be true lads...HMS sheffield captured after the fall of england during ww2 in 1947 with germany now controling all of europe and marching eastward across the US (idea nfrom an episode of enterprise) the sheffield was moored in a hidden cove being looked over by a german team of about 12 when the decendent of captain chris moody, the lovely amber swanson and 35 friends kill most of the germans onboard and the survivors are forced at gunpoint to make the ship ready. as a small supply boat arrives to bring more tools for the germans, they are met with the colors of christopher moody going up the mast and the machine guns blazing >: ) the new ship for her now named victorias passion spends nearly 10 years raiding all they want until they're captured by the new finnish navy and all by amber and her first mate are executed when the cell they where held in was found empty, her where abouts are still unknown to this day....damn i shoulda been a writer. any way the sheffield is almost done...lot of fit issues but working through them, any one who builds this kit, the superstructure frames...glue the foot plates on half mil board instead of 1mm board and the skins will fit better. the parts for the prop shaft passages coming out of the hull...don't use them..make your own. i did that with alot of super glue and new paper skins and they look decent enough to use.
Google Adsense
Old 05-16-2009, 07:09 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
So when do we see photos??
Old 05-22-2009, 11:02 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
all my builds are on hold till furthur notice in hopes i can get a job :(