PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 09-05-2016, 08:24 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Absolutely amazing build. Incredible detail. You are a master modeler at least. Thanks for sharing with us.
Old 09-05-2016, 08:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Wooooww......another gem, you keep on surprising us Hanseat ????So to see you are a real merchant man fan, very beautiful done !!!
Old 09-05-2016, 10:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 11.17 MB
Great Eastern is a model by Schreiber Verlag 1:200, but again de-scaled. The original version was very simple. I improved it by using a professional glossy print from a shop and added a lot of details. The model was made in 2012/13 and was the first to practise my ratline production.
Attached Thumbnails
Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-001.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-002.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-003.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-004.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-005.jpg  

Old 09-05-2016, 10:31 AM

more pics...
Attached Thumbnails
Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-006.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-007.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-008.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-010.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-great-eastern-011.jpg  

Old 09-05-2016, 11:04 AM

Total Downloaded: 58.25 MB
Thanks for sharing....simply gorgeous !
Google Adsense
Old 09-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
These models are reminiscent of builder's models and should be sitting in boardrooms and Director offices.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:56 PM

Augusta Victoria by Hamburger Modellbaubogen Verlag, built in 2012. Those models from HMV are superbly designed and do not need more details. In addition there are etch sets available. They are by far the best and most innovative constructions at the moment from Germany.
Attached Thumbnails
Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-001.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-005.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-006.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-003.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-004.jpg  

Old 09-05-2016, 02:06 PM

The magnificent Kaiser Wilhelm der Grosse, built by me in 2007. The original ship was rather aggressively treated by English-speaking authors up until the recent times. In fact, she was a fine, innovative liner that set the standards for the next decade and proved all the predecessors obsolete. For me she was the first of the superliners, a milestone, both in beauty, speed and opulence. And she came from my home town Bremen, which makes me proud. The model was thoroughly-designed by HMV, a highlight for every ocean liner buff. She was the fifth paper model made by me, the third after an 18-year-pause!
Attached Thumbnails
Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-008.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-009.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-010.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-011.jpg   Various Passenger Liners-augusta-victoria-012.jpg  

Old 09-05-2016, 03:06 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
but the pictures say Augusta Victoria...
Old 09-05-2016, 05:33 PM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanseat View Post
Augusta Victoria by Hamburger Modellbaubogen Verlag, built in 2012. Those models from HMV are superbly designed and do not need more details. In addition there are etch sets available. They are by far the best and most innovative constructions at the moment from Germany.
totally agree .hmv are imho the best ship models on the market
not simple but the best.
i am constantly hunting for a detailed model of the France/Norway
no luck so far
Google Adsense