PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 05-01-2019, 12:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Model HTMS Thonburie !

Hello,

Last year April I was in contact with a guy in Thailand about the museum model of the THONBURI, (Thai Navy Museum) but due to some computer problems, I lost his e-mail address.
Via this way I like to try to get in contact again with him. Last year he was in the US for his study, and promised me to get back to me this year, when he got back in Thailand again.
I hope, when you recognize this thread that you get in contact with me again.

Last edited by JohnMGD; 05-01-2019 at 01:02 PM.
Google Adsense
Old 05-13-2019, 11:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 401.65 MB
I thought somebody would have replied to you by now, but do you remember if the designer was a member of this forum?

Chaiwatkom is a Thai member of Papermodelers.com and he does design aircraft and ship paper models. Read through his posts, and follow the link to his FaceBook page where he hosts some free models. You might find what you're looking for, good luck!
Old 05-14-2019, 01:19 AM

Total Downloaded: 857.34 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfuente View Post
I thought somebody would have replied to you by now, but do you remember if the designer was a member of this forum?

Chaiwatkom is a Thai member of Papermodelers.com and he does design aircraft and ship paper models. Read through his posts, and follow the link to his FaceBook page where he hosts some free models. You might find what you're looking for, good luck!
he also runs this facebook site with loads of his models featured
https://www.facebook.com/groups/618496051501964/
Old 05-14-2019, 02:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 80.02 MB
Thanks for the input guys, but I think that Chaiwatkom is not the guy I am looking for. Although, if anyone in Thailand or near Bangkok, could take the time to vist the Thai Navy Museum, for taking a bunch of detailed photographs of the model, would be welcome too.
The designer of the THONBURIE card model is a Polish guy, and I already bought his model in scale 1:100.
The one I mean is called Aur, he and his brother, Aop, are members also of the Modelwarship.com forum. He contacted me last year from the US, where he was studying until April this year. He promised me to get back to me, because he lives near to the Thai Navy Museum where the builders model of the THONBURIE is expositioned.
I also placed a call on that forum, but until now, no result :(