PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 07-19-2022, 12:17 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello,

I cannot follow the building speed of Kevin. But I am making progress as well. In the constrction manual it is meant to be build seperately: the after peak. So I did. That took some time. I worked with the drawing, not with the text. So the small parts on the bottom of the rudder holdconstruction(?) were placed before the other parts. At the end it was Ok. I also started with the complete aft part. Also connected it to the midsection.
That all went quiet alright. But the construction of the decks and all the beams is not very clear drawn. Might be the text in the manual is alright, I suppose that my English is short in that respect. As I am building the ship without any openings whatsoever to look inside after completion of the build I noticed that the complete construction/support of the propeller shaft and the shaft itself are completely disappeared after mounting the decks.
Anyhow I am very pleased with the progress,
Attached Thumbnails
SD14 Full Build-1/70-Marcle-kevvin 547n - Jan2022-june-2022-hinter-teil-02.jpg   SD14 Full Build-1/70-Marcle-kevvin 547n - Jan2022-june-2022-aft-part-plus-propellor-shaft-.jpg   SD14 Full Build-1/70-Marcle-kevvin 547n - Jan2022-june-2022-machine-area-aft-part-02.jpg   SD14 Full Build-1/70-Marcle-kevvin 547n - Jan2022-june-2022-machine-area-03.jpg  

Tags
1/70, card, kevin 547n, marcle, sd14