PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Ships and watercraft

Old 10-13-2013, 03:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 164.37 MB
I take it, from what you say, that you would have no objection to me downloadng them and reposting them to a blog somewhere, sometime, somehow.
After all they are already on the internet and I will not be asking any money for them.

In fact these pictures would be scans ... like to guess what of .... as a clue - they come from a Dutch site ....

.... ooh .. and, since you apparently approve my logic I wouldn't have to worry that I would be showing my moral double standards would I?

DBSA: this is what you wrote - again: go ahead, you are more than welcome. A new collection of photographs is an excellent idea: the more the merrier.

By the way: the counter (since this discussion started) is now at 150 visitors, with over 50 pictures viewed each.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 15.61 MB
It seems like the pattern continues. Diderick, you really are a most disagreeable man!

Most sites that I've seen that lift pictures from other sites list the web address of the original site. Above and beyond the laws, it just seems like the right way to behave.

russ...