PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > Site News

Old 01-01-2010, 08:28 AM

Total Downloaded: 41.26 MB
A happy new year to everybody on this forum, and especially to Rick and Jason who have worked so hard to make it all possible. I hope you guys are able to give a big sigh of satisfaction for what you have done and continue to do.

This forum is a real contribution to the hobby that we all enjoy. Thank You.

Thomas
Old 01-01-2010, 08:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
As I look back on the past year and ALL the challenges it brought with it, I can say that this forum and the friendships it has brought with many of its members has been one of the biggest positive lights in my life.

Thank you Rick and Jason. Thank you, all my new found friends through this forum, for your support and encouragement with building models and life in general. It is MUCH appreciated.

Here is wishing/hoping/praying that 2010 is a much better and prosperous year for all.

Greg
Old 01-01-2010, 09:06 AM

Total Downloaded: 517.40 MB
I found this wonderfull forum November last year and I know already that this will be an important 'modelling home' for me - there are few others too I must confess. I use a wide spread of techniques and material in my modelling and I've found you guys do the same - this is a community that teaches me a lot. But what pleases me most is that this particular community seems concentrate on the true joy of our hobby instead of duellinf along some nitty-gritty issues. I wish everybody a happy and prosperous year 2010.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Since there's two of this thread, bears repeating:

Only good thoughts and best wishes to you Rick, and Jason for this New Year and beyond. A thousand thank yous for keeping this asylum running and growing. I fully agree with your assessment that PM.com is one of, if not the, premier web destinations for paper modeling. No small feat, and speaks volumes to the capable crew who runs this site.

As one of the earliest signatories to this forum in 2007, I have seen PM grow to what it is today, and it's a great place to be in. I only wish I started participating sooner, then I could have given the Colonel a run for his money as top poster!!!

Thank you gentleman and all the members here. It's my distinct honor and privilege to be among you.

Mike

P.S. Hmmmm. Rick? Jason? Did you know Rick Jason played "Lt. Hanley" on the old "Combat!" TV program. Now that was a show!!!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:21 AM

Location: Skype: Chaiwat Kosatanakom Bkk, Thailand, RTAF air base
I am pleased to join this paper modelers.com not because I myself enjoy the paper modeling but because I realize how important to let other fellows, especially kids, having a good time working on the hobby that not only save their parent expenditure but the challenging of making a model will enable them to praticing the skill and learning of the hidden science that coming with the paper models worldwide.

I wish that you guys and your colleaques today making a new path of education which they, our children will have not only an opportunity to practice their skill but also learning about element engineering that coming with the art of folding paper.
Google Adsense
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
I can only echo what the other guys have already said to you Rick and Jason - a very big THANK YOU for this marvellous forum which has become my BEARINGS for each and every day.. without PM.COM i truly believe my life wouldn't be so fulfilled. To you and all the guys here on the forum thanks for being here
Old 01-01-2010, 10:46 AM

Total Downloaded: 678.6 KB
Here-here! Wishing all of my friends a healthy and prosperous new year.
Cheers!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Seconded (many-ed?) and so moved. Happy, healthy, prosperous, and interesting New Year to all.

Yogi
Old 01-01-2010, 10:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Thank you, thank you, thank you for this forum. A Happy New Year and best wishes to everyone.
Old 01-01-2010, 10:56 AM

I come here everyday and look to see what my friends are doing, I am inspired by the wonderful feeling of comradeship and craftsmanship of all the members here. This is only possible because of the great job you guys are doing holding this together and making it the best paper forum this side of the World. There are many out there, but there is only one Paper Modelers and I for one am proud to be a member of this family made up from all walks of life and interest, Happy New Year to all and May you be Blessed in this New Year.:D:D:D You guys get the three green smiles for the job you are doing,Rick
Google Adsense