PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Suggestion Box

Old 07-17-2007, 04:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
Attachment Display Size

I just used the attachment process to put in a picture for the Hoche thread and it came out in the post as a little bitty thumbnail that needs clicking to be bigger. Can we change this so that it shows the pictures at a nice size? Many thanks.

Carl
Google Adsense
Old 07-17-2007, 05:52 PM

Total Downloaded: 16.12 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
I just used the attachment process to put in a picture for the Hoche thread and it came out in the post as a little bitty thumbnail that needs clicking to be bigger. Can we change this so that it shows the pictures at a nice size? Many thanks.

Carl
I'd vote for leaving it the way it is since it takes way less bandwidth to drag down the thumbnails rather than a full sized image. If I'm interested in the image I can then get it in full size. I particularly disliked the way the old cardmodels forum would download full sized images always - since I live on the other side of the Pacific from the fast networks in the US the bandwidth usage (i.e. slow downloads) for large images is really noticeable.

Regards,

Charlie
Old 07-17-2007, 06:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 2.18 MB
Good point Charlie. Now I'm torn between my own selfish desire and the obvious help it is for dial up folks not to have it my way. Drat! You win.
Old 07-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Aviation Moderator

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to dansls1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Bear View Post
Good point Charlie. Now I'm torn between my own selfish desire and the obvious help it is for dial up folks not to have it my way. Drat! You win.
Well, if it were possible, the obvious solution is to allow them to be viewed as a thumbnail or a full-sized picture based on individual user settings...
Old 07-17-2007, 07:45 PM
Design Admin

Total Downloaded: 11.54 MB
I host mine on my own website and link here - they come up full size. If its possible to choose attachment size thumbnails or inline pics that would be nice - especially if you are trying to show a process within one post.
Chris
Google Adsense