PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Tips and Tricks

Old 02-07-2015, 11:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 98.87 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin WS View Post
I would not have had the patience - I think I would have set it alight!
Kevin i thought about it so much lol but this was the beta for Daves air racer collection so i couldnt do that. and the UHU glue i was using had a nasty habit of getting on some parts and if you tried to wipe it off it wouls lift the ink clear off the page to clean white paper. i literaly had to build the rear fuse 3 times before i got it rite and suck. now i sprayed the clear AFTER the wing was attached because when putting the wing to fuse fairings on i didnt wana ruin the finish so it was sealed first in that regard. i made the spinner and prop removable (put magnets in fuse and spinner) so it was done seperatly. canopy was put on After spraying the clear to avoide damage by masking tape to the frame and over spray on it..
Old 09-22-2015, 01:50 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
I hope you guys don't mind revisiting this subject again. Since I get a H.P Color Laser Jet Pro I was told that all models should be sprayed to seal the paper. Today I used the Krylon Matte Finish. My question is, is the what I should be using or is there a better spray I should be using to seal and protect the paper? I think a lot of you use different sprays and new sprays come out from time to time. I just want to be up-to date. Thank you guys and ladies if we have any. wc