PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Tips and Tricks

Old 04-11-2016, 08:52 AM

Total Downloaded: 554.2 KB
Make lamination and assemble tracks accurate

Hi.

I am looking to assembling a kit that I saw on the internet and make download of it, but it doesn't have the laminating sheets or something like that, only the vehicle assembly sheets.
So someone can tell me how I would like to do strengthen for this model, that is, how to create the lamination parts.

Another question is about a kit that I'm assembling. Does anyone know tell me also how do I mount the caterpillars and they become more real. I'm sending a picture of caterpillars.
I tried to find the intertet the kit to assemble these tracks by individual links, but not found.
This is my the first kit that I assemble with tracks and I don't know what I do for make the tracks.

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Make lamination and assemble tracks accurate-esteira.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 04-11-2016, 10:10 AM

Total Downloaded: 10.41 MB
What model is this? To provide proper guidance, we would need to know, as different designers use different approaches to lamination and track construction.

greg
Old 04-11-2016, 02:50 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.88 MB
Track style suggests something small and WW2 German. Or what kind of tracks did a Bren carrier have?
I'd wager that of the two sets of 4 parts, 2 are one side of track, 2 are other side to be laminated. Fun part is going to be the guide teeth, which I think are 1 row in center of track.
Now, that condition depends on whether there is enough length of track on the one sheet to do both side of the vehicle. This looks like it could be outer side, inner side, for bottom run, drive sprocket curve, top run, idler curve, sections of track for one side.

Tags
laminatng card, tracks