PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Papermodelers' Bar and Grill > The CardBoard Lounge

Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.01 MB
What I wanna make...

Sorry if this is the wrong spot, but I thought I'd put up what I want to build right now. I'd really like to find a good model of the Mirage F.1. The only one I could find of this was a MM from 1987, which is not as good as I would like for quality. Next on my list is the Nakajima B5N Kate. I've seen what looks like a decent version of it by MM. It is from 2002 (I think). The McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet. There are a good amount of versions of this, but I think I'm going to settle with the GPM Nr. 32. It isn't as complicated as the Halinski one, it doesn't have blue interior of the Fly-Model one, so I think I'm going to go with that. Any comments?
Google Adsense
Old 02-21-2010, 02:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
The MM F-18 is certainly buildable. I built it a laong time ago, and don't recall any real difficulties or fit problems. The landing gear is a bit tortuous, but then so is the original. I can't speak to it's accuracy as that's outside my normal area of interest (I built it to curry favour with the copy center at my wife's work)
Old 02-21-2010, 08:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 8.01 MB
Thats good to hear. I'm currently slogging through the Halinski F6F, I'm picking up my modified copy of HM Jag tonight, and would like to build it as soon as I'm done wit da hellcat.