PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Designers Corner > Future, Current, and Past design projects > Tirick's Projects

Old 02-04-2011, 03:58 PM

Total Downloaded: 53.52 MB
*grumble, grumble*

Apparently Pepakura (at least V 2) has a hard limit to the number of models/faces it can manage. I hit that limit after nearly having the layout complete for this release. With no undo or delete options, I'm in the process of redoing, but that probably won't be done until Sunday at the soonest.

Thank you all for your comments though! I hope that you all enjoy this release as much I as have had developing it.

Tirick
Old 02-06-2011, 03:29 PM

The Man at Arms expansion set is now available! In it is included sheets to make many hafted weapons, composite bows, crossbows, and double-sided cloaks, in addition to some retextures of the hauberk and tunic available in the main set.

Coupled with the full Man at Arms set, this line is well suited for dioramas, figure wargaming, and fantasy rpgs', and at a price per figure far below any plastic or metal figurine. Each figure takes the same (or less) time to print and build as a standard 35mm wargaming figure takes to assemble and paint.

As well, for the month of February get 25% off the Man at Arms set, and get both together!

See the store section at TCF Gaming for details.

Enjoy!
Tirick
Old 07-11-2011, 08:10 AM

I've redesigned the Male protagonist to take advantage of the success of the Female design; particularly in the Hip / Leg join. The foot as well has been modified from its initial 'box' shape to a more natural arch.

I have a release in the works; depending on free time I hope to get it complete this month. The redesigned trousers shown above are a part of the set. I don't want to announce the release until I'm closer to a complete design, but let's just say I'll be needing it for a cockpit in a build I'm planning to start (as soon as I get my workbench back).

Thank you,
Tirick
Old 07-11-2011, 09:02 PM

A little more progress. Boots and short jacket will be next, although there are a lot more elements to this uniform that I first anticipated, as there is the jacket, the coat, the greatcoat, the flight/cold weather coat and then gear. Maybe two weeks is ambitious; it took me a few hours just to get the shirt right.

Enjoy!
Tirick
Old 07-12-2011, 07:47 PM

All remaining design for this figure series should be redirected here: WWII Pilots - Posable, Multiscale

Thank you!
Tirick