• Category Jet
  • Total Downloads 383

Files

• BAC111-Bcal.pdf 3.69 MB

More From This User

BAC 1-11 British Caledonian
1:72 scale
Richschindler Report Comment
Thank You!!!! Just downloaded your BAC 1-11 and it looks incredible. I've moved it to the top of the, to build list.
Question. Any chance that you might do a recolor of this great bird. I understand American Airlines operated some for awhile. I even seem to remember one having a certain tail number, N5034.
YES, there is a reason for that exact aircraft. I used to fly it, no, not with American but after it was converted to a corporate aircraft. I flew it with the tail numbers of N5034, VR-BHS, and N333GB.
I have no clue of how to design and or recolor, wish i did, sometimes I wonder if I can even build properly, so when I saw yours I was delighted.
Looks like its going to build up into a nice plane. Think ill print it as soon as I send this message. Once again, thanks for this kit. By the way, I do have a few of the other commercially produced kits as well. But I can't make a mistake with them, now, I make a mistake, just reprint.
Additional note, I'm thinking of building it with an interior, lets see how that works out. LOL
herky Report Comment
thank you gary
Report File
Reason

Report Comment
Reason

Report Link
Reason