PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > vBDownloads > Sci-Fi & Real Space > Sci-Fi > Battlestar Galactica

| Browse Files |

Notices

Stealthstar
Thumbnail

Rating: 0
Favourites: 0

Report File

Stealthstar

File Information

Files

• 82760-Stealth Star.rar 886.2 KB

More From This User

Here is the Stealthstar done my way. There is little info on this ship so I imagined a lot of the model. There are some fit problems but it is do-able. The thread indicates how I built it. The inside structure uses heavy gauge paper about the thickness of a shoe box carton. The skin uses 120 wight card stock paper but lighter gauge paper about 60lbs is also recommended.

The instructions are not included with this download for obvious reasons. If someone should pirate this model. He will be forced to copy all of the thread or the person who downloads it will be force to track this site down to be able to build it. I did the same with my Gatling gun and it wound up on a pirate site. I had to smile, because that model is not easy to make and it does not specify the different types of paper and the different folding systems that I use.

Enjoy the model and see you all around in the forums.
at6 Report Comment
Thanks for the model. I agree that pirates should have to search through whole threads to garner any information.
Report File
Reason

Report Comment
Reason

Report Link
Reason