PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Vintage Models

Old 03-08-2018, 08:00 AM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Japansk Vaegdekoration

Illustreret Familie Journal model 'Japansk Vaegdekoration' downloaded from Esben Rasmussen's Flickr, https://www.flickr.com/photos/esbenr/albums

Originally it was supposed to be a wall decoration surrounding a mirror or picture, but I just wanted the bridge. I tried to use the trellis, but it didn't look as good as just trees

The Hoard theme for this month is Japanese Mythos, so I needed to get myself in a Japan mood. Bumped this up so that it would be suitable for 28mm gaming. Each side of the bridge has an inside and outside now
Google Adsense
Old 03-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Don't know what it is exactly that makes me like it Dave but I do. I really like it!
Old 03-08-2018, 01:20 PM

Total Downloaded: 553.70 MB
Hi All,

And hi, Vermin King. I've looked at this model many times, but I don't have a place to hang it. (Well, there are hundreds of places to hang it, but applying for easements and getting approval from the resident Empress keep such applications to a minimum).

Building the model as you have done never occurred to me. Nice work. I'm including the two pages that make up this interesting model.

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
Attached Thumbnails
Japansk Vaegdekoration-japan-bridge.jpg   Japansk Vaegdekoration-japan-bridge-2.jpg  
Old 03-08-2018, 02:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 424.90 MB
A very appealing model, Dave.

I think it counts as a tatebanko.

Don
Old 03-08-2018, 05:45 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumb Dog View Post
Hi All,

And hi, Vermin King. I've looked at this model many times, but I don't have a place to hang it. (Well, there are hundreds of places to hang it, but applying for easements and getting approval from the resident Empress keep such applications to a minimum).

Building the model as you have done never occurred to me. Nice work. I'm including the two pages that make up this interesting model.

Score and fold,

Thumb Dog
I've had this on my hard drive for a long long time, trying to figure out what to do with it. And realizing that I'd want it to be more of a model, I always decided I didn't feel like doing the extra work at the time.

Going back to my original post, I'm looking for some very old woodblock prints of demons, spirits and deities to turn into gaming figures, like Mad Architect has done with the Codex Manesse, https://minilabmodels.wordpress.com/

If you know of sources, please share

Now was the time
Google Adsense