PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > Vintage Models

Old 01-22-2022, 07:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal

This is my finished build of En middelalderlig Roverborg (Medieval robber castle) from Familie Journal. Thumbdog also built it and posted pics in
A Scandinavian Fantasy along with a nice brochure describing the area for travelers. Makes you want to put on your hiking boots.

En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal-en-middelalderlig-roverborg-004.jpg En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal-en-middelalderlig-roverborg-005.jpg

On this the courtyard wall had sections that probably are supposed to be folded over but I decided to leave them horizontal to give more of a thicker look. I might go ahead and fold those sections over, though.
En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal-en-middelalderlig-roverborg-006.jpg En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal-en-middelalderlig-roverborg-006b.jpg

En middelalderlig Roverborg Familie Journal-en-middelalderlig-roverborg-007.jpg

The connecting bridge did need some fudging around to get a nice look and fit. For a hand drawn model from the early 20th century it is still an impressive looking model when finished.
Google Adsense
Old 01-22-2022, 08:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 6.97 MB
Very attractive castle, Doug. I love medieval architecture. Also, I have a real appreciation for hand drawn models....perhaps due to my connection with the pre-computer age.
Old 01-22-2022, 11:32 AM

Total Downloaded: 133.91 MB
The real things have their fashion, and, I agree with Larry, your model maintain it.
I repeat myself, when I see them, I think at interactive fiction adventures at once.