PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 09-10-2010, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Greetings!

Hello all, it's great to see a forum dedicated to the paper model community. I've been browsing the builds and the fantastic models everyone has built. Alot of great work! Most of my life I've built plastic models but I'm relatively new to this form of modeling. I've only built one card model before. It was a PMI P-47 which I completed about 15 years ago (Boy, I sure dated myself there!). I've decided to get back into it now that the kids are out of the house. As I always am, I jumped into it with both feet and am the process of building a Halinski FW-190 A-8. The build is going great and I am really impressed with the quality and detail of his designs. It's great to be a part of this community and everyone keep up the fantastic work!!!
Google Adsense
Old 09-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Welcome aboard, hope to see some of your works soon. Enjoy what the site has to offer and check out the links and the in-house vendors as well. See you around the forums.