PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 03-09-2011, 08:14 PM

Total Downloaded: 4.08 MB
Been lurking for a bit

Hello,
My name is Gerry (from Connecticut)I am pretty new to fine card modeling, I have been doing the free models from Yamaha and Cannon for awhile. I have just recenly desided to challenge myself with a more difficult and detailed build.

I'm working on a 1:25 scale model of a Liebher l586 2plus2 from a Polish free model.

I am always looking for ways to increase my skill levels, and when I can share my frugal ways of making tools.

Gerry
Google Adsense
Old 03-09-2011, 09:05 PM

Total Downloaded: 76.03 MB
Welcome Gerry! Be sure to show off some of your builds. We love to see what everyone else is doing, rookie or pro.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:21 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Welcome aboard. If you made those Yamaha motorcycle models, you should be able to handle any model out there. If you want a challenge, do the Panhard armor vehicle. modelarstwo kartonowe, plastikowe ... :: Zobacz temat - PANHARD AML It is still a freebie but I do not know for how long. A lot of pages of intense details. Any ways, lurk no more, enjoy and see you around the forums.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:20 PM

Location: Central Wisconsin - literally in the middle of the state.
Total Downloaded: 18.40 MB
Ervin's Panhard Model

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxide View Post
Welcome aboard. If you made those Yamaha motorcycle models, you should be able to handle any model out there. If you want a challenge, do the Panhard armor vehicle. modelarstwo kartonowe, plastikowe ... :: Zobacz temat - PANHARD AML It is still a freebie but I do not know for how long. A lot of pages of intense details. Any ways, lurk no more, enjoy and see you around the forums.
Silveroxide - That was just plain cruel! I took the bait and downloaded the file and must say it is a beautiful design, but I am 57 and do not think I have enough years left in me to achieve the level of experience needed to construct the Panhard. Absolutely stunning kit though One question, do you know if the pages of text in Russian can be found in English? I assume they are build notes. Thanks again for the link. Ric minigamer1953
Old 03-10-2011, 11:54 AM

Silveroxide I have looked at the Panhard models and have added them to the list of soon to makes. I have several less challenging models ahead of it in line. I appreciate the suggestion Thank You.

Thank You all for the warm welcome. Once I have a little more progress made on the skiploader I will post some pictures.
Gerry
Google Adsense
Old 03-13-2011, 01:57 PM

Just thanked the designer of the Panhard. He seems to really appreciate the consideration of saying thank you. Now to just know out the transformer models I need to build after finishing the skiploader then I can play with the Panhard

Gerry