PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 05-29-2011, 04:13 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Matthew P

Hi. I am from Bristol in the UK. I am not a modeller, but neither am I a spammer! I stumbled upon Paper Modelers when looking for advice about CISS printers.

I've been living in the Philippines where almost every small business uses CISS made in China and maintained by an army of low-cost guys on motorcycles. They cut printing costs to the bone. But CISS systems are not really branded, and no-one remembers which CISS they bought. It's just 'our CISS'.

However some CISS systems work and others don't. Even in my Manila office our CISS needs a lot of attention from our staff. But in the West, attention is expensive. So I want to find a CISS system sold in the UK which won't require a guy on a motorcycle.

Hence joining this group. I'm keen to find out what CISS systems work, and which don't. And in turn I can give feedback about whatever brand I buy for my Canon Pixma 4850! I certainly hope you guys will appreciate my CISS contributions....
Google Adsense
Old 06-04-2011, 07:01 PM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Several people on here have discussed CISS systems, I know Zanthros is a big fan of them. You might post a new thread with CISS in the title so those who know about them take a look.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 55.12 MB
Run a quick search

and start reading, there has been a ton of discussion related to CISS throughout the forum. Careful though, you might inadvertently pickup the modeling 'bug, or at least an appreciation for the art!
Nobi Junkers SRF BETA build - BETA Build: Nobi's Junkers SRF 1:48 scale

Tags
canon, ciss, ink