PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 06-08-2011, 03:36 AM

Total Downloaded: 56.78 MB
hello from Frace...

Hello,
Habitualy I buld plastic scale-model, (1/48 planes)but why not try something else.
I thing too, it would be possible to use cradmodel pdf to scratchbuld plastic scale model those do not exist....
Google Adsense
Old 06-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Banned

Total Downloaded: 0
Bienvenue sur le forum! Oui, il est fait plusieurs fois, en utilisant les formes pour faire des modèles en plastique. Beaucoup de personnes utilisent PVC car il est facile de se lier ensemble. Je dois vous avertir cependant, une fois que vous commencez à les faire dans du papier, vous sera plus que probablement abandonner en plastique. Google translate est grande! Je ne parle pas français, je voulais juste vous faire sentir à la maison.

Welcome to the forum!! Yes, it is done many times, using the shapes to make plastic models. A lot of people use PVC as it is easy to bond together. I must warn you however, once you start making them in paper, you will more than likely abandon plastic. Google Translate is great!! I don't speak french, just wanted to make you feel at home.
Old 06-08-2011, 06:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.92 GB
Bonjour et bienvenue , oui , depuis que je me suis interessé au papier je ne monte presque plus de kits plastique.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you've created. Card (paper) has advantages in being easy to work and cheap, using non-toxic glues, and having the potential for some eyewatering graphics from the printer. Regardless, build what you like and join the conversation.
Yogi
Old 06-10-2011, 12:08 AM

Total Downloaded: 65.34 MB
Welcome aboard. I think you'll find like I did that after working with cardstock for awhile you don't hardly touch the plastic anymore.
Google Adsense