PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 01-03-2012, 04:56 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Smile New Member

Hi Good People,

I am a new member to this rather interesting and dynamic site and forum. Found it by searching for research information on the Ford Tri-Motor. Discovered you had an outstanding and super quality Ford Tri-Motor paper model.

I will not breach any ethics here by highlighting a web site but the reason that I was researching the Ford Tri is because I am working on a massive Fort Tri-Motor for Microsoft Flight Simulation Project - now over 360 free liveries, around 200+ and growing free AI liveries and now building comprehensive free scenery for many countries throughout the world.

I am surprised and impressed by the quality of the paper models and super impressed by some of the skills represented. Well done to all.

Thanks to all for providing something that is completely out of left field for me and requiring skills far greater that I could master but a pleasure to see the results of this interesting hobby.

Regards

Garry J. Smith
Google Adsense