PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 07-08-2014, 11:24 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dto View Post
Welcome, J.J.! Airigami was a wonderful site, and is greatly missed. Your designs were unique and distinctive, and were very useful as reference materials. Those jetliners were a nice balance of simple construction and accurate graphics, an excellent option for both the beginner paper modeler and the airline enthusiast who doesn't have the space (or cash) to collect all those diecast miniatures.

I'm glad you have joined us, and I hope this experience inspires you to create more of your jets.

David T. Okamura
Thanks David, that's very kind. Ooof, the number of times I have very nearly relaunched Airigami (I even got as far as a whole new site, as well as about a dozen new models several years ago) but my day job is simply too much, unfortunately!

So for now, I'll just pass along old designs where I can!

J.J.
Old 07-09-2014, 07:33 AM

Total Downloaded: 528.35 MB
JJ,

I remember you! When I first started paper modeling I made a few of your models, I even made a submission to you on a re-designed nose cone. In fact your website helped inspire me to make the egiftshop. If you like, I can host your models there if you like.

- Jon Leslie
Old 07-09-2014, 10:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hey Jon,

Yes, I do remember you too! Hope you're well. Glad to know my designs had an impact! Thanks for the offer ... I'm still trying to work out what to do with them, but I'll let you know! What's the site?

J.J.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:27 AM

Total Downloaded: 528.35 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by airigami View Post
Hey Jon,

Yes, I do remember you too! Hope you're well. Glad to know my designs had an impact! Thanks for the offer ... I'm still trying to work out what to do with them, but I'll let you know! What's the site?

J.J.
The Lower Hudson Valley Paper Model E-Gift Shop
Old 02-18-2019, 09:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 122.65 MB
Would love to be able to build some of the old designs. Where could I find them?
Google Adsense
Old 02-18-2019, 12:15 PM

Total Downloaded: 7.01 GB
i have quite a few of the older designs in my hard disc but I'll need James' permission to release them since it was his project after all. You can find a few here: AIRIGAMI - The Next Generation of Paper Plane Modeling