PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 03-10-2017, 07:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.04 MB

I just registered as a new member. I have completed only one model so far ( the commodore PET == actually grew up with this baby in high school ! ) working on the mars sojourner right now . am really fascinated with this hobby so far and looking forward to many more in my " semi-retirement" .
I would recommend this activity to anyone ! ! !

- Dave W.
Google Adsense
Old 03-10-2017, 09:46 PM

Total Downloaded: 969.48 MB
Welcome aboard Dave,

I am very familiar with the "semi-retired" status. I'm juggling that one too!
Between the designers here at the forum that offer models at very reasonable prices and the free models that those same designers and others have uploaded for the use of members, you will have access to more excellent models than you could build in several life-times. I figure that I will have to at least reach my 400th birthday build all the "gotta have that" stuff that I have collected over the years.

Enjoy the ride!
Old 03-10-2017, 11:18 PM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Well hello and welcome. Semi retired. Nice. I'm looking at, almost retired. May, that's it for me.
It's so true, there's such an over abundance of nearly free, and totally free kits that you could indeed build until your 400 years old. Seeing how I don't plan on making it to 400, maybe 350, I too will never build all the downloaded, and printed kits I have now.
But seriously. This is without a doubt the best place for someone interested in papermodeling, Doesn't matter what your interests.