Last edited by rickstef; 01-09-2018 at 08:02 PM. Reason: added translation
Google Adsense
Old 01-10-2018, 12:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 316.45 MB
Welcome to the forum

Tim
Old 01-10-2018, 06:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Gracias Tim por la bienvenida un gusto conocerte.Por lo que veo eres del Reino Unido,vaya que lejos de argentina.Es la primer vez que ingreso a un foro donde hay gente que comparte el mismo hoby que yo.Cuando era joven,por los aņos 80 descubri el modelismo estatico.Comence con modelismo naval partiendo de planos ,me encantaba hacer barcos,con el tiempo se me fue complicando,matrimonio,hijos,pero sobre todo espacio fisico para poder trabajar.El modelismo naval en madera genera mucho polvo,y asi fui dejando de lado.Un dia navegando en la red leo algo de modelos en papel y por curiosidad encontre una rama del modelismo que me parecio interesante.Al ir investigando mas fui viendo modelos de notable calidad que nada tienen que envidiarle a otros modelos de plastico,madera o metal.Asi fue que descargue un Albatros de Zioprudencio,impresora y manos a la obra.Pronto descubri que no es nada sencillo ensamblar,doblar,manipular el papel.Pero me encanto ver que una hoja de papel se convierte en lo que uno elija,y desde ese modelo,por cierto quedo bastante bien aunque el papel no era del grosor correcto,fue que entre al modelismo en papel.Llevo 8 aņos armando modelos principalmente aviones y aunque tengo cierta experiencia me sorprende ver modelos tan bien terminados,de excelente calidad.Felicitaciones a todos los modelistas del foro.Un saludo

Google Translation provided by rickstef
Thank you Tim for the welcome a pleasure to meet you. From what I see you are from the United Kingdom, go far from Argentina. It is the first time I enter a forum where there are people who share the same hoby as me. When I was young, for the 80s I discovered the static model. I started with naval modeling from planes, I loved making boats, with time it was complicated, marriage, children, but above all physical space to work. Naval modeling in wood generates a lot of dust, and so I was leaving aside. One day surfing the net read some paper models and out of curiosity I found a branch of modeling that I found interesting. As I researched more I saw models of remarkable quality that have nothing to envy other models of plastic, wood or metal. So it was that I unloaded an Albatros de Zioprudencio, printer and hands to the work. Soon I discovered that it is not easy to assemble, bend, manipulate the paper. But I loved to see that a sheet of paper becomes l or that one chooses, and from that model, by the way I am quite good although the paper was not of the correct thickness, it was that I enter the model on paper. I have been making models for 8 years, mainly airplanes and although I have some experience I am surprised to see models so well finished, of excellent quality. Congratulations to all the modelers of the forum.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:34 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
Welcome to the forum. Some of the models that 'appear' simple, are not as simple as they appear. I am glad you have found this hobby that you enjoy
Old 01-11-2018, 07:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 2.69 GB
Welcome forum, friend.
Bienvenido, amigo. Saludos desde Tenerife.
Google Adsense
Old 01-11-2018, 07:53 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Hello and welcome. Take some time to look around, you will find a wealth of information here.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:48 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.03 MB
Bienvenido al foro.