PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 07-05-2009, 06:59 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hi from Kiwi-land

Hi all,

just got the nod to come over here, although I signed up a while ago. What's the story with the sinking ship? I think that I missed the whole thing, but it's bl**dy quiet over there!?!

Shane
Google Adsense
Old 07-05-2009, 07:11 PM

Total Downloaded: 89.45 MB
You're lucky to have missed the whole thing. If you search this forum you'll be able to read more about it than you ever want to know.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:46 PM

Cheers, maybe I'll just leave myself in the dark
Old 07-06-2009, 10:42 AM

Total Downloaded: 83.31 MB
Hello and welcome. I am not sure what happened over there as I mostly hang out around here, although I do go there from time to time. A couple of threads are going here about the big migration, but to make a long story short, their loss is certainly our gain!

Glad to see you here.
Old 07-06-2009, 11:48 AM

yeah.. I missed the whole thingie as well. I have to confess that one of the main reasons I visit this forum the most is because of the easy to understand and use layout. I like the big, photo of glory picture at the entrance, and I love the simplicity of the forum design. I can find my way around here intuitively. I don't like being lost and I'm always lost and confused over there...

David
Old 07-22-2009, 10:39 PM

Newest Member

Hi All,

I've been a bit busy lately but wanted to introduce the newest member of the family, very young Nathaniel.

So I'am afraid I might be taking a couple of weeks out from my Aston DB-9 build until we get this little man into a routine

Cheers

Shane
Old 07-22-2009, 10:50 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Welcome aboard and congrats to you and the mother of this handsome young fellow. I am pretty sure that when he gets older he will he will test the sturdiness of your models.
Old 07-23-2009, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxide View Post
Welcome aboard and congrats to you and the mother of this handsome young fellow. I am pretty sure that when he gets older he will he will test the sturdiness of your models.
Thank you Silveroxide. Alas that is true, but never mind I like the building rather than the having :p

Last edited by Rangi01; 07-23-2009 at 11:43 PM. Reason: .
Old 07-24-2009, 04:33 AM
Forum Helper

Total Downloaded: 168.03 MB
Talking Our YOUNGEST member Nathaniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangi01 View Post
Hi all,

just got the nod to come over here, although I signed up a while ago. What's the story with the sinking ship? I think that I missed the whole thing, but it's bl**dy quiet over there!?!

Shane
You did the right thing coming here and well out of the probs that we don't talk about anymore cos it's old news now - Shark's in the water, dangerous ! Welcome to this place i call the FUN HOUSE because it really is fun HERE !

Quote:
Originally Posted by ct ertz View Post
Hello and welcome. I am not sure what happened over there as I mostly hang out around here, although I do go there from time to time. A couple of threads are going here about the big migration, but to make a long story short, their loss is certainly our gain!

Glad to see you here.
Thanks friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangi01 View Post
Hi All,

I've been a bit busy lately but wanted to introduce the newest member of the family, very young Nathaniel.
So I'am afraid I might be taking a couple of weeks out from my Aston DB-9 build until we get this little man into a routine

Cheers

Shane
Ahh a tiny person... Well done to you both and ENJOY every moment - very precious time that goes whooooooooooooooosh and then he'll be a TEENAGER ahhh..... :D Love the name !
Old 07-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Eternal Member

also moved over here myself and it seems to be really good really good people in this hobby knew that all along anyway and I can say I have helped one out already and that is the idea of a place like here. two or more people looking for sources for designs is better than one..

congratulations to you and your other half on the baby..

welcome to the fun house as the esteemed member from Chilwell in Nottinghamshire calls it.. why am i writing like a member of Parliament
Google Adsense