PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 02-24-2018, 07:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Greetings, for being a rookie as you say your models look very well built. For the pitot tube I was looking at the model and it is very small and difficult to roll up, look for something (wire, needle, toothpick) approximate to the diameter of the tube and roll up the piece gently, it is not easy, sometimes the best thing is to get something to replace the piece, then you paint it. To the cone you shape it with something similar, I use sticks of brochete, in the tip they are conical or a pencil and on the palm hand you give form. They are delicate pieces and practice will lead to a good result. Practice making similar pieces before using the final. The paper between 120 and 180grs is usually fine, but certain pieces sometimes need paper a little more. It depends on the model and scale. I hope this helps you in something, but from what I see you are on your way to being a great modeller, I congratulate you, keep it up and the stahlhart models are fantastiscos.A greeting
Old 02-27-2018, 10:24 AM

Total Downloaded: 72.41 MB
Very cool. Daddy like...