PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 03-01-2018, 04:13 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello

Just discovered the paper modeling world a few weeks ago and set about gathering some info and resources. Looks interesting and I plan to try some easy builds and see if it's for me.
Google Adsense
Old 03-01-2018, 06:30 PM

Total Downloaded: 263.00 MB
Welcome to the fold, you will find it addictive.

There are a lot of models at the Canon site with varying difficulty, so I am sure you find something there to start with.

Paper Craft - Canon Creative Park

Beard
Old 03-01-2018, 07:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Welcome, a partner recommends the Cannon website, excellent choice, you will find many high quality things and ideal to get started. If you have patience and do not hurry to finish a model, you will have a lot of fun.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:32 PM

Total Downloaded: 143.70 MB
There are a few sailors around here. Mostly fly boys, but they aren't all as bad as you would expect. The car fans are OK. Armor are the worst, all the talk about rivets and colors and how to dirty up a perfectly good drawing. In short, if it can be modeled, you can get a discussion about it going here.

My Father was on a Gearing class, I built his ship, very interesting in that the variants were about limitless. Even Sunday had a variant!

But we are probably getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? Canon models come in all complexities, but what is the worst that can happen? Print another sheet?

Enjoy!
Old 03-01-2018, 09:39 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 6.51 GB
Hi Bill! Welcome to the forum. Thanks for joining. Couple of places you'll probably want to look at when you're not checking out the Canon site (which is an excellent place to start looking) are the First Cuts - A Lounge and the Tips & Tricks subforums. Both chock full of information for someone new to the hobby. If you have questions, and you will, just ask. We'll do our best to give one, two, three or more answers. Then you get to pick the one(s) that apply to your particular situation. We're glad you're here. Welcome aboard!
Google Adsense
Old 03-02-2018, 07:58 AM

Location: No longer living in NYC. Mooresville, NC is my home now.
Total Downloaded: 2.51 GB
Hello and welcome. Look around this site and you will find loads of helpful people that can help with any question you may have. Doesn’t matter what you like to build, as long as you enjoy building it.