PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 06-18-2018, 03:36 PM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
The owl is a classic old ZardOz model Philip. It is still available but bear in mind John has enlarged it considerably.

ØŽè‚̐X‚̃y[ƒp[ƒNƒ‰ƒtƒg@`ƒƒ“ƒtƒNƒƒE`

Back in 2013 (before the Chemo kicked the sh*te outa me ) I did an in depth build thread on a double sized one. ... Johnny pimps the ZardOz Owl ! Being hosted on Photobucket, the pictures may not be available without the 'fix' being applied to your browser.

Welcome to the forum John. There's some nice builds there. Keep 'em coming.
Old 06-19-2018, 04:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 328.38 MB
To JohnM,
I read your thread on the owl. I wish I had seen it before I made mine. You give some great tips, especially about the feet!
Old 06-19-2018, 08:43 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
I only wish I could still do it John, but my last Chemo session left me with an acute case of Peripheral Neuropathy. Most of it subsided in weeks, but four years later my feet and hands are still very painful and I've been told that it is probably permanent now. As the hospital neurologist put it "We seem to have cured the cancer, but this is the price to pay. Learn to live with it." :-(
Old 06-19-2018, 03:19 PM
Eternal Member

Location: Pacifica, Calif. near the coast over looking the Pacific Ocean near San Francisco
Total Downloaded: 842.88 MB
John I understand the situation you are in and you have my deepest sympathy on your problem. I have to wait till the 28th of this month(June) to find out what the damage to my stomach is in after the hospital runs a camera down into my stomach. I can't wait. Once while I tell my doctor about my pains and problems she told me it's only going to get worse. Welcome to getting old. No joke! I know that doesn't help I just wanted to let you know your not alone. Thank you very much on the how to do the Owl. That was great. Many thanks and I hope you feel better soon. Take care of yourself. wc

Last edited by elliott; 06-19-2018 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Just keeping it family friendly.
Old 06-20-2018, 07:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 328.38 MB
To JohnM,
Sorry to hear about that. It must be frustrating to no longer do something you enjoy.
Google Adsense