PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 02-10-2019, 10:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 9.15 MB
New from Argentina

Buenas soy nuevo en esto, intenté hacer un Henkel 111 pero las instrucciones recibidas estaban en polaco, por lo tanto se me hizo complicado. El asiento del piloto y la cabina me quedaron bastante bien pero en las partes grandes (alasy fuselaje) me fue imposible darle la curvatura adecuada y abandoné. Me gustaría hacer algo que valga la pena. Paciencia me sobra. Saludos

Good I am new in this, I tried to make a Henkel 111 but the instructions received were in Polish, therefore it was complicated for me. The seat of the pilot and the cabin were quite good but in the large parts (wings and fuselage) I was unable to give the proper curvature and left. I would like to do something worthwhile. Patience is too much for me. regards
Google Adsense
Old 02-10-2019, 11:30 AM

Total Downloaded: 331.88 MB
Welcome compatriot, here you will find everything you need, just take a look and ask, always someone responds. For your comment I suppose the model is from a Polish firm, usually the Polish models are very elaborate and the instructions are not easy to Interpretar.Si are your first attempts with the paper I do not recommend these kits, because you can get discouraged if the result is not as expected.You have to acquire some experience to face one of these models.If you just started in this, more models models is the best to adapt to handle paper, there are many simple models of excellent quality and appearance that are great to start in this hobby. Greetings from Ezeiza
Old 02-10-2019, 05:52 PM

Thank you for the recommendations. I downloaded the spitfire model from the page. Any recommendation of paper type? Or another model to start would be more advisable? Thank you very much.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:32 PM

You could specify what is the Spit and the scale? The scale is fundamental to decide which would be the best grammage of the paper. There are many experts in all kinds of scale, if you clarify this point we could give you a better guide. Each one has its preference , usually going up the scale increases the paper weight. Many designers recommend this or that paper, others do not. In my case, in 1/200 common paper of 80.85grs, in 1 / 100,100-105grs, in 1 / 50,120-160grs, this approximate and also depends on the model, it is not the same Mig-15 as a B-52 in the same scale. Visit the tutorials, they are great help. And the practice will take you quickly to choose the grammage that you find better. Models to start, there are thousands in the network, here you have many, I started with the Zioprudencio designs, with them I learned to handle paper, bend, bend, etc, I had no problems to be my first models.Stalhahrt is another excellent page, their models are not complicated and great instructions. The boys will give you more information, they are very kind here.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:23 PM

What would be the ideal scale to start? I remind you that I like airplanes but if any other type of model to start, I accept recommendations. I just got new ink for the Epson..😀
Google Adsense
Old 02-11-2019, 02:29 PM

Total Downloaded: 591.28 MB
I would recommend looking at phobby.com he has good fitting parts simple to understand deractions free models and they are genrellly a good easy to handle

Plus they do have nice detailing for the beginner
Old 02-11-2019, 02:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 99.03 MB
Hello, Foxcat.
Old 02-11-2019, 03:12 PM

Hello Foxcat, so if you do not mind starting with other types of models, go to the Cannon website, for me it is the best to start, and not only to start, excellent models and clear instructions.
https://cp.c-ij.com/es/index.html
Old 02-11-2019, 10:54 PM

Total Downloaded: 5.61 MB
A good start

Try here-great models, Yoav's models are not complicated but very impressive. you also have instructions in photos

Index of /Yoav
Old 02-12-2019, 08:29 AM

Total Downloaded: 734.40 MB
bienvenido foxcat! vas a encontrar cosas muy interesantes en este sitio! saludos desde el sur de cordoba

English Translation provided by Google Translate and rickstef
Welcome foxcat! you will find very interesting things on this site! Greetings from the south of Cordoba

Last edited by rickstef; 02-12-2019 at 12:26 PM. Reason: This is the 6th time we have posted the translation, please do this on your own next time
Google Adsense