Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2019, 11:11 AM
ETERNAL ADMINISTRATOR

Total Downloaded: 683.37 MB
Send a message via Yahoo to rickstef Send a message via Skype™ to rickstef
Welcome to Papermodelers.com

Hi all,

And welcome to all new members.

When you register, and especially after you are done with your registration, you will receive an email from the forum, asking you to verify that it is actually you who made the registration, and that you are positive you would like to join our merry bunch of members.

If you have registered and still haven't received the email, check your spam folder, that welcome email might have ended up there.
If you still haven't gotten one after a few days(normally sent within 10 minutes) send me a private message, and I will activate your account.

Also, pay attention to the birthday field when you register.
Yes, we know that you have a birthday every year, we are asking for your birth date, the day you came kicking and screaming into this world.
If you do not use the year of your birth, and use the current year, you will be marked as a Minor, and we would need to have your parents' permission to add you to the forum.
So, if you are 40 years old, and didn't use 1979 as your birth year, and instead you used 2018, you will be listed as a 1 year old, and I would need to wait 12 more years until you are by law old enough for me to add you to the forum.
If you have made that mistake, send me a pm, or an email(forum name at gmail) and I will change the year for you.

If you have any other problems signing up, or with your account, let me know, and we will get it fixed.

Once again, welcome, and enjoy yourself

Rick
"The weak point of the modern car is the squidgy organic bit behind the wheel." Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear's Race to Oslo
Google Adsense
Closed Thread