PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 04-04-2010, 01:38 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
hello everybody

Hello all ,
I am Daniel from Romania,
I just bump in your site and find some constructions who humbles me.You have some artists undercover here,right?
I work paper models from age of 10 mainly from maly modelar ,but because in the days of my youth the magazine was so hard to find each model was transfered with carbon paper on the ordinary carboard and the results were not so shiny and clean .All I can tell you is -my models trade the good looking with sturdiness.
Now I work on another project -make big planes with electric motor from paper models scale print.
My first one was a DHC 2 beaver .
Now I am looking to find a good plane easy enough to make in depron but good looking.
Sincerely yours Daniel
Google Adsense
Old 04-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Welcome, Daniel! We have some artists and craftsmen - and a lot more duffers like me. As you said, a clean build goes a long way in producing a great model. Browse the aviation threads (and the design threads) to see what you might like to build. Also, check out the links tab.

Yogi
Old 04-04-2010, 01:42 PM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by takezo View Post
Hello all ,
I am Daniel from Romania,
I just bump in your site and find some constructions who humbles me.You have some artists undercover here,right?

Now I work on another project -make big planes with electric motor from paper models scale print.
My first one was a DHC 2 beaver .
Now I am looking to find a good plane easy enough to make in depron but good looking.
Sincerely yours Daniel
Hi Daniel,

You're right about the builders here, many, many continue to amaze!! The designers do some amazing things well!!

I design big paper models. One was made into an RC model from a kit I supplied. Combo paper/depron. If you're planning on designing your own, I know lots of things that don't work.

Right now I have the capability to print out a 3ft long model designed to fly RC. It resembles a Delta Dart (F106). Designed to fly using aileron & elevator controls. I'm in the process of finishing the alpha build.

Are you an experienced RC pilot? Or do you plan to free flight with the motor?

Mike Bauer
Old 04-05-2010, 01:44 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Hello again,
I am not very experienced RC pilot ,till now I built mostly gliders with balsa and japan paper and half year ago found the easiness to build with depron.Bought the RC gear ,carbon rods and servos and get to work.I begin to make my own motors from CD-ROM and now I look for a forgiving plane to be a great trainer.My son is also interested in this hobby but not in construction area so the ball is in my yard.
Daniel
Old 04-05-2010, 09:02 AM

Total Downloaded: 27.71 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by takezo View Post
Hello again,
I am not very experienced RC pilot ,till now I built mostly gliders with balsa and japan paper and half year ago found the easiness to build with depron.Bought the RC gear ,carbon rods and servos and get to work.I begin to make my own motors from CD-ROM and now I look for a forgiving plane to be a great trainer.My son is also interested in this hobby but not in construction area so the ball is in my yard.
Daniel
Hi Daniel,

Sounds great!

Good luck with the rewiring. Sure do make powerful little motors!
Mike
Google Adsense