PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 05-19-2010, 08:44 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Newbie Question: Builder Needed

Goes to show you how much of a newbie I am... I posted without a title and couldn't find my post, so now I'm reposting.

Hi to everyone! Forgive me for being a layman, but could someone direct me on where to post for a Builder to build me a Wall-E Axiom paper model? Tried searching all over craigslist and google but can't seem to find a place/person that would do it.

I really suck at building and would love to surprise my boy for his b-day. This is my gift to him, so I would pay the best value depending on your samples.

Thanks for considering. Any help will be appreciated.
Google Adsense
Old 05-19-2010, 09:55 PM

Total Downloaded: 6.26 MB
First off let me say welcome to you. I hope that you find someone to help you out but here is a suggestion. While you are waiting why not give it a go. There are lots of people who are prepared to help you. All you need is some glue, a knife, a ruler and a little patience. Go on! Have a go mate and try and build it. :D We will help you all the way.

Anyhoo whatever path you chose good luck with this. No matter what happens your boy has a great Dad trying to do something for him.

Cheers and all the best.

Jim