PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 06-11-2010, 07:45 PM
cModerator

Total Downloaded: 37.66 MB
Send a message via AIM to cMags
The build in that thread isn't complete, but the model linked in the first post is. It doesn't have an engine or frame but it's the body, a separate sheet for transparency printed glass, and a full interior though not quite as detailed as Grizzley's Camaro. Should make for a nice little model.

There's also a Ford Cobra kicking around somewhere, I'll have to dig it up or ask if anyone around knows its location offhand, if you're interested.
Put on hold build (someday I'll finish): F-35A Lightning II 1:72
Previous builds: cMags' Card Model Builds
Old 06-13-2010, 08:50 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizley View Post
Welcome Mac_10!:D Glad you like the Camaro, I don't think you'll be disappointed with it when it's done, it won't be an easy model to make though.:D
i will be happy like a little kid when it will be done, for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmags View Post
The build in that thread isn't complete, but the model linked in the first post is. It doesn't have an engine or frame but it's the body, a separate sheet for transparency printed glass, and a full interior though not quite as detailed as Grizzley's Camaro. Should make for a nice little model.

There's also a Ford Cobra kicking around somewhere, I'll have to dig it up or ask if anyone around knows its location offhand, if you're interested.
i know, i saw the sheets. but i was pointing at the wheels for example. they don't look very complete to me. correct me if i'm wrong.
and that cobra ain't my style. i know it's a one kickass vehicle, but i'm more into mopars, chevys, lowriders, ...but thanks anyway
Old 06-15-2010, 09:12 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Welcome aboard! If you like insanely complex and detailed vehicles there are a couple over at the Lower Hudson Valley Challenger Center The Lower Hudson Valley Paper Model E-Gift Shop - Photo Gallery - Miscellaneous/Other - heavy trucks/equipment and a hot rod.

Yogi