PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 07-20-2007, 11:09 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Gil, being one who takes his creature comforts seriously, the shop has acquired a portable swamp cooler and a portable ac unit. The latter was on a closeout sale down at Fred Meyers for about half price....just couldnt pass it up. It kind of chokes at the moment (only rated for 400 sq foot, and currently trying to keep up with 1200), but once the interior is finished up, it can just be trundled from one room to another....though I suspect I'm going to have to spring for a second unit once the other half decides the commotion is subsided enough for her to move in. Unfortunately, she tagged along when I went down to pick out a heater for it. I had in mind a simple black box propane unit to sit quietly in the corner....wound up with a propane fireplace, complete with fancy-schmanzy wooden mantlepiece that will sit screaming its presence to the world at large in the middle of the reading room. Oh, well, at least peace and harmony was maintained.