PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > General Information and News > The Welcome Desk

Old 07-11-2010, 04:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 385.3 KB
Hello from Brazil

Hi, Papermates

Iīve started modelling 2 years ago. Unfortunately, however, I donīt have the time I would like to dedicate on it. Anyway, I thought I had good tools to work, but, though a tour on forums, perhaps I donīt... It's oustanding the quality of tools you guys have that we donīt have ...

Here in Brazil we are just starting on papercraft. Since we have absolutely no commerce of paper models inside the country, we have to buy them from outside countries. This process is, of course, very expensive, so some groups buy models together to low the ship costs. I made a research thinking to stablish a little store here, but the piracy is too big and I donīt think I would stand the lack of customers... so a'll keep it like this. I have 12 models from Dover Publications that I bought from USA and 4 others from Polish, one of them is the 223 GPM Saratoga - this one I'm not prepared to star to build yet :o

I have tendencies to write too much, sorry, and I'm just a student on English language too. Anyway, I'm very (VERY!) happy with this opportunity to communicate with other human beings that, like me, have the papercraft as a passion hobby and their wifes/husbands furious with the lifetime hours that we spend on the papers. At the same time I'm a little sad because of the long time I took to find this forum, I'm happy to the fact that I can now share experiences with everyone else.

Daniel Rodrigues
Google Adsense
Old 07-11-2010, 06:19 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 23.70 MB
Welcome aboard. There are some modelers and designers from Brazil who may chime in soon. One that comes to mind is Mauther. From them you can get some good models. And here in the freebie and the links section, there is a smorgasbord of models to choose from and finally there are some good shops to buy from here as well, for example, Ecardmodels. Enjoy yourself a nd expect to see some photos of your works here as well. See you around the forums.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:22 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
howdy! weclome to PaperModelers!

silver, i have more updates on the noisy cricket.
On hold: SS Heart of Gold
Old 07-12-2010, 03:18 AM

Total Downloaded: 0
Send a message via Yahoo to ultra
welcome to the forum

hope u have a lot of good time here

ultra stone
Old 07-12-2010, 06:25 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 112.72 MB
Welcome aboard, Daniel! There are plenty of legitimate free models to practice on before you start on the rest of your collection. Browse the threads to get a few ideas, then jump in and build something.

Yogi
Google Adsense