PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Contests, Competitions, and Challenges > Zio Prudenzio Contest

Old 07-03-2011, 03:35 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree

i figured do another ship this one says 1.400 scale and i do recall years ago when i started out on card modeling trying this and it was a total and complete disaster. So maybe now after building for years I will manage to finish it. 6 pages and no instructions so I think be a good idea to do lots and lots of photos. just printing now
Google Adsense
Old 07-03-2011, 11:14 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Doctormax, looking forward to this build. I'm toying with doing a build of the Scharnhorst, since you have the Graf Spee on the ways.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:39 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
Doctormax, looking forward to this build. I'm toying with doing a build of the Scharnhorst, since you have the Graf Spee on the ways.
I done my choice of which one to build by a race if i could do such and such steps on the step meter in a minute it was the Graf Spree and seems I am fitter than I thought
Old 07-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Eternal Member

update now there is some parts that are easy to spot where they go as the method seems to be to have them on the same sheet seems aslo so far to be in order of sheets to print as build order
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0076.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0077.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0078.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0079.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0080.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0081.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0082.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0083.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0084.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0085.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0086.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0087.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0088.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0090.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0091.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0095.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0096.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0097.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0099.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0101.jpg  

Old 07-04-2011, 03:57 PM
Eternal Member

Hull finished now. these kits do have very good texture and colour i find. I think the decking colour looks better on this than on the Zara in fact. kind of darker brown than on it than the Zara
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0102.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0103.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0104.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 07-05-2011, 04:02 AM
Eternal Member

this art and craft white glue i bought in a art shop is rubbish really no good for this. thank goodness the hardware shop has my Durabond glue in stock now so back the usual one I like. Fun PVA glue. more like no fun pva glue it seems to just give a layer rather than stick more like one of them glue sticks than pva glue really
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0116.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0105.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0106.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0107.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0108.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0109.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0110.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0111.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0112.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0113.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0114.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0115.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 07:47 AM

Total Downloaded: 14.54 MB
This one seems to be coming along even better than the Zara. And your speed is something to behold!
Chris
Old 07-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjwalas View Post
This one seems to be coming along even better than the Zara. And your speed is something to behold!
Chris
thanks chris, I did love building the Zara a lot this do smaller is turning out fairly well and the no instructions is the pain really trying to figure out what parts are and where they go is the hard part. it seems to have a lot of small parts to go on the deck and i am guessing that the placing near where they are on the paper shows where they go on the kit. Well I am hoping thats what it means.

I just noticed I got it named wrong don't I it should be Graf Spee.
Old 07-05-2011, 03:43 PM
Eternal Member

not been one to complain out loud well I tell a lie I am a right moan, there is an error i show it here with a circle and a mark the problem is there should be a slit there for putting in place on the deck. not a huge problem but thought i let you all know of this in case anyone is thinking of building the kit
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-error-kit.jpg  
Old 07-05-2011, 03:49 PM
Eternal Member

alas i figure do an update now then to show whats been done so far. the error mentioned has not slowed me down a bit in fact as was about to stop for the night when i noticed it anyway. As good a time as any to come across an error really to know how to solve the problem is good.

Is it me are have i put an R in the name where there should not be one Can we get the name of the thread changed to keep the bear from looking more silly than he already is
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0117.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0118.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0119.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0120.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0121.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0122.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0123.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0124.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0125.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0126.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0128.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0129.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0130.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0131.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0132.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Graf Spree-gedc0133.jpg  
Google Adsense