PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Contests, Competitions, and Challenges > Zio Prudenzio Contest

Old 08-22-2011, 05:28 AM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 0
Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost

The race is on the ink has arrived just five minutes ago and the model is been printed now the big question is can he print cut and assemble without instructions one more ship before the end of August . what is it now 7 and a half days are there abouts. I may as well take photos of the build to help others in the future taking on the ship as with the graf spee. betting right now is 20/1 on finishing by the 31st
Google Adsense
Old 08-22-2011, 05:39 AM
Eternal Member

Eight pages in the kit and i think i better get to zio site and download some of them photos he has to help out on this a bit
Old 08-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Eternal Member

First bit of an update
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0240.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0241.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0242.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0243.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0244.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0245.jpg  
Old 08-23-2011, 05:35 AM
Eternal Member

24 hours later, its going well Doing the guns today hopeful to have them done but not all in place but ready today
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0246.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0247.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0248.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0249.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0250.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0251.jpg  
Old 08-24-2011, 05:52 AM
Eternal Member

day two update.
Attached Thumbnails
Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0252.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0253.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0254.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0255.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0256.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0257.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0258.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0259.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0260.jpg   Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0261.jpg  

Prudenzio Contest Sharnhost-gedc0262.jpg  
Google Adsense
Old 08-24-2011, 03:57 PM
Eternal Member

Don't be shy, there is no charge to post comment on threads
Old 08-24-2011, 04:16 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
Doctormax, don't feel like the lone stranger....seems to be just us chickens in the contest that are speaking to each other, and that only when we come up for air to check out the competition. You're off to a good start...just wish there was enough time left to do another ship after I finish up the Ape. Of course, nothing says there has to be a contest running in order to build one of Zio's kits.
Old 08-24-2011, 04:26 PM
Eternal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darwin View Post
Doctormax, don't feel like the lone stranger....seems to be just us chickens in the contest that are speaking to each other, and that only when we come up for air to check out the competition. You're off to a good start...just wish there was enough time left to do another ship after I finish up the Ape. Of course, nothing says there has to be a contest running in order to build one of Zio's kits.

It has been good this competition it got me trying and finishing two ships already for it and then the U-96 I don't think i would have tried that uboat if I had not built them two ships they have not much in common like formers and things just they got me confident to take on the uboat.
Old 08-24-2011, 05:08 PM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
The contest sure got me past the builder's block I was suffering.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:40 PM

Total Downloaded: 582.17 MB
I hardly have time to scan many posts, or make any these days. I haven't worked on building anything for a week ...

This is looking good, though, and it is also good that you are getting confident enough to extend your abilities on new things. It has been a good contest.
Google Adsense