PaperModelers.com

Go Back   PaperModelers.com > Card Models > Model Builds > The Zoo

Old 08-10-2016, 09:39 AM

Total Downloaded: 648.57 MB
Just in case anyone else is following this trail .... the email address should read [email protected] . leave the dash out and you end up somewhere completely different.

cloud-water.com leads me to an 'Amazon Export Conciege' . looks like a large international trading firm based in Yokohama. Which isn't so far from Tokyo, but they'd need to send a courier. Further into the site there's mention of various pricings for different actions. So I can't see these people wanting to bother with my order for just two model kits, and even if they're willing I can see the charges mounting way up.

But ... nothing ventured, nothing gained ... I suppose an email to this 'personal shopper' can't hurt anything, eh?

So I'll have surf around for the Tokyo shop address so that I can give it to them.

Last edited by JohnM; 08-10-2016 at 09:59 AM.
Old 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM

Total Downloaded: 567.16 MB
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
leave the dash out and you end up somewhere completely different.
Yeah, Tai Chi anyone?

That cloud-water site looks like an interesting service.
Old 08-10-2016, 10:33 AM

Hee hee ... you should see some of the web pages I'm being offered from using the search term 'Kei'.Adding his second name 'Goto' doesn't help much either. The young ladies still want a bit of the action.

I thought that I had the location of that Tokyo shop pinpointed once, but I can't even find the name of the place now. Have I posted it up anywhere, or has anyone got the name noted? I'm not in a good place health wise at the moment, so my concentration level is not too high right now.
Old 08-10-2016, 10:54 AM

Total Downloaded: 3.65 GB
From the Kei Craft Facebook page, posted 2015/3: "This store is the Tokyu-hands Shibuya store in Tokyo" Here's a link I found for the location: https://shibuya.tokyu-hands.co.jp/en/
Old 08-10-2016, 02:22 PM

Yep, that's exactly the website I was looking for. My filing system has degenerated to such a mess lately and I couldn't find where I'd filed it.

Cheers Zot. now I can ask the Cloud Water Personal shopper if he can oblige. Worst he can do is say no I guess, or I suppose he could just ignore me like Kei does.

Of course it could turn out that the KeiCraft exhibition is no longer hosted there. The info I'm using for Kei is a few years old now.
Old 03-20-2019, 09:18 PM

Total Downloaded: 0
Got a copy of the Kei Craft Tiger

I managed to find a japanese buying service to purchase several of the Kei Craft models, including the Tiger. You can PM me and I can send you the info on who I used and what it cost me. I wanted to buy one of the larger ones too, but they want close to $300 for that one, then when you add on shipping and the 10% shoppers fee I just couldn't justify that. Hope this helps in your quest.

Oh, I wound up buying all of the books available first in the hopes the Tiger might be in one of them, but no such luck. Still got a bunch of cool models, so still worth it.

Cool beans
Old 03-21-2019, 08:18 AM

I did resolve this many moons ago now Birdman.
Have a look through this thread for details ... Japanese Members ???

It was a while ago now, but if anyone wants to contact Atom, let me know.