View Single Post

Old 01-17-2008, 08:55 PM
Eternal Member

Total Downloaded: 223.07 MB
Dang Man..............move along.............move along:p

OK..............meanwhile back at the ranch...

Here are a couple of more pictures as proof that ............ yes I am actually building a model. Thanks for the encouragement Johnny............. I need it.

OK........ a couple more observations...........

1. This is a hand drawn (no computer anything used to create this) model...........

B. The alignment of this model is.............. a "2" on the grading scale of 1 to 10........ 10 being excellent (halinksi, model art, Nobi, Kancho, DGA...........etc) 1 being a blank piece of paper.:D

3. The coloring on this one is a "1.25" (same scale)

D. Ash put a bungie cord on your pants and tie it around your waste.............either that or there must be some creatures of the opposite sex running around there for you to keep losing your pants................. for your sake I hope the second observation is correct and if it is........keep loosing your pants:p

Carl........gotta use my best assets..............my butt is not so good.........been chewed on way too many times that it's almost gone Wait.........maybe it's just moving around to my front:o I hate that it's going away.........people always told me it was the smartest part of my body........

Ummmmmmm. notice the red circles in picture two

john
Attached Thumbnails
OTDAEABT Contest - Maly Modelarz BAe Sea Harrier-picture-4.jpg   OTDAEABT Contest - Maly Modelarz BAe Sea Harrier-picture-3-.jpg  

My Drawings

Last edited by John Bowden; 01-17-2008 at 09:41 PM.