View Single Post

Old 01-18-2008, 11:53 AM

Total Downloaded: 314.05 MB
No pics to show just now....woke up this morning to four inches of new white s**t on the ground. The other half read the riot act, so the morning will be spend on the business end of the snowblower....a riot is an ugly thing. Oh, well....could be worse....could be raining.

So far (knock on wood), the parts fit has left nothing to whine about. I cut out the center section fuselage skin last night, and dry fitted the forward former....came out perfect. I deliberately cut the former a tad bit undersized to adjust for a joining strip. Based on the dry fit, once the strip is added, the fit should be perfect. The only gripe so far is that the ink tends to flake off the card stock surface at the fold locations, so I picked up a cheapo set of acrylic paints last night to do some touchup. The diagrams aren't all that clear regarding the instrument panel assembly. However, it looks as if I guessed correctly, as the final assembly looks right. More pics later today....SWMBO has spoken, and I'd better get to moving some snow around.