View Single Post

Old 04-29-2010, 05:05 AM

Total Downloaded: 436.97 MB
Send a message via Skype™ to SJPONeill
Exclamation Access to uhu02 models

uhu02 is a very talented and generous paper model designer whose works include:
  • the Discovery and One-man pod from 2001:A Space Odyssey; Proteus from Fantastic Voyage; Chitty Chitty Bang Bang;
  • CRICKET - Men in Black; Samaratin - Hellboy; BLASTER - Bladerunner; Han Solo's Blaster (which is one of the few officially available off uhu02's site at Zealot.com)
  • C3PO; Robby the Robot, Ironman and Tinkerbelle.

uhu02 does not want his works pirated and so has taken measures to make his models only available to those who are prepared to work a little to find them. They are all held in a library on his site BLOG@PAPERCRAFT ver.3 - the library link is in the right hand side bar but the library is passworded and anyone wanting access must treasure hunt the username and password - a small price to pay for access to such great models.

Members of papermodelers.com respect uhu02's wishes and those who know the access code will not pass it on to other people - the only clue that we will give is Zealot.com

So please do not PM members asking for the codes or to be sent the model files direct. The models are all well worth the effort and a little sweat never hurt anybody...

Last edited by rickstef; 04-29-2010 at 06:41 AM.